Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday Blessing & Prayers from CiBelle











Holiday Blessing

Today, is the Day, Now is the time,
To live in joy and let your life shine.

Open your heart and do your part,
Let your compassion flow,
Like a love-filled dart,
Sent from the Divine archer’s bow.

We are all “One,”
But humanity has remained undone,
Let your being fill with “Light,”
As you sing the carol “Oh Holy Night.”

In doing this we shall be,
The heaven on Earth we wish to see.
Our hearts shall sing with love,
As we are blessed from above.

Gods love-filled “Lights” we shall become,
Upon the tree of life as “One,”
Peace, Love, & harmony will be the norm.
Our Beautiful Planet shall be free from harm.

Manifesting, “As above so below,”
Holiday Blessings will continue to flow,
Long after the ground is free from snow.



“CiBelle of the One Heart♥”
©2005






THE DIVINE PLAN


Violet flame burning bright
Transmuting all into light.
Accepting both the light
And the dark, merging
Them into the human heart.

I walk the middle way. In
Gods power day by day.
Accepting all that “IS”
Being in the present where
God lives.

All that I have and all that
I am are manifestations of
God’s divine plan.

I am balanced, healthy, wealthy,
And whole, manifesting God’s
Great promise as Christ foretold.

Today, moment by moment
I lovingly will, to will, My will
To Thy will. Allowing God’s
Divine plan to fulfill…. NOW!







Master Kumara & The Brotherhood
Channeled by
GlaDienne “CiBelle of The One Heart♥”
© 2000





Daily Prayer Know Thy Self Along With the Divine Plan




Dear Lord give me your Grace to look within. Help me to
watch my thoughts, words, and deeds for they will be my
guide within on this journey. All these are but a mirror to the
darkness that lives within me. All these things are things that
I want to forgive and love. Only then will I be set free to see
the light within myself and others. Only then will I have
your Joy, Love and Peace. Amen.



GlaDienne “CiBelle of the One Heart♥”©2004

No comments: