Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First Love, First Valentine by CiBelle


First Love, First Valentine

February is here and love is in the air.
Red and pink hearts showing up everywhere.

As I ponder on this coming valentine Day,
There are some things I just have to say.

You, Mama, were my very first love,
I was your daughter sent from God above.

It is important that I express my heart,
For that’s where you have been
right from the start.

I have spent sixty-one Valentines here on Earth.
The first was three months before my birth.

There was no pretty heart-shaped balloon,
For I was snuggled safe within your womb.

Our two hearts beat as one,
Your gift of love I had become.

Your eyes were the first I looked into,
As your arms held me close to you.

From the moment your eyes met mine,
Our hearts were forever intertwined.

Soul to soul our love did grow,
Beyond the depth either of us were to know.

They say wisdom comes with age,
As shown from the words upon this page.

Mama, my love for you will forever shine,
For you will always be my first Valentine.




Happy Valentines 2006
All My Love Now & Forever, Your “Sweet Glad”
GlaDienne “CiBelle of the One Heart” ©2006

No comments: