Monday, December 19, 2005

One Love in Christmas, from CiBelle

(Continued from CiBelle's Christmas letter)

As my gift, my love in action, I compiled these “Devotional Quotes” along with wisdom
from my reflection on the events of this year. The “Devotional Quotes: have been taken
from two of my favorite books.

“Making a Difference In Your World" by Bobbi Sims.

"The Art of Forgiveness, Loving Kindness and Peace" by Jack Kornfield who
authored “A Path with Heart”

All that I create, poems, affirmations and writing are inspired. They come through
me but not from me for I am but a part of the “One.” I am a spark of the Divine
working moment by moment to manifest The Divine here and now upon Planet Earth.

In sharing with you the poem “Holiday Blessing,” “The Prayer,” or affirmation
“The Divine Plan” I invite you, the reader, to draw personal growth from these
words as you travel along your own path or journey. Each of us can only be
brought to the dawning of our own understanding. Wisdom and enlightenment
is a journey not a destination. As a Christian the gift of Christ to me was his
manifestation of “The Will of God”, Love, even for those who killed him,
his acceptance of everyone, his forgiveness for those who persecuted him,
his obedience to the Will of God. All of these gifts were made manifest in
his non-judgment.

May the gifts of “The Christ” Light your hearts now in this Blessed Season
and in every moment of your lives Now and Forever More.

P.S. As most of you know “we teach what we came here to learn.” I have been
waiting all this time because I didn’t want to lead someone the wrong way. Every
moment I am looking back at what I think, say or do. Then I ask for “Grace” to
change-“recalibrate.” If we were perfect, we would not be walking on Earth.
We don’t have “Ascension Sandals On.” Being human and knowing keeps our
“Ego” in check. But, if we don’t look at ourselves, be honest, and continue to
grow, our personality will be in control, not our soul. Until both totally become
one, “As Above, So Below” we will continue to struggle.


In The Heart of The One With Love
GlaDienne “CiBelle of the One Heart♥”
©2005

2 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Keep the Faith. Season's Greetings.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you! Thanks for stopping by... Love your page by the way, very adventurous.